Thursday, April 14, 2011

38 Weeks and Counting...

Today we are at 38 weeks.
Our appointment went very well. Beth has gained 3 more pounds, which is most certainly all baby.
She is also dilated to 2 cm, and her uterus is at about 50% for thickness. So, it really could be any day now. 
She's been having "contractions" for about a week and a half now, and frankly, I think she's ready to be done with the whole "pregnancy thing."
And as long as we're being frank here, I kinda am too. I want to meet my baby girl!
Beth keeps teasing me with all the pseudo - contractions. To be fair, she doesn't have any way of knowing whether labor is starting or not. Better to be safe and prepared, I suppose. And of course, we'll keep you posted. :-)

Hope all is well with you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment