Saturday, April 9, 2011

37 Weeks...

Thursday is Dr.'s appointment day. This past Thursday was no exception. All is well - thank the deity of your choice! Beth is doing really well throughout all of this. I would be a whining, whimpering, gelatinous blob of poorly strained previously frozen spinach - like material if I had to go through the whole pregnancy thing. She's such a trooper!
All this past week she's been making some noises about Clara coming virtually any minute. I probably don't have to tell any of you how... anxious that's making me. :-)
Today, less than 2 hours ago, in fact, she has informed me that she's having contractions. They're not regular yet, but she's fairly certain they're contractions. Talk about suspense! Carly Simon's got nothin' on me! I/we will keep you all posted...


Again I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment