Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beth's Birthday!

Also Clara's baby shower. :-)
Yesterday, March 5th, we were given a shower for Clara Hope.
As Beth just said to me, "Our baby girl has so many clothes, it isn't even freakin' funny!"
We are so thankful to have such loving, caring, and generous friends and family.
I was there, and learned that I'm a weirdo because most daddies-to-be are not as enthusiastic as I am about this baby thing. I'm coming out of my skin with breathless anticipation at the notion of finally meeting my baby girl. Nope. No excitement here!
After the shower, the birthday celebration began commencing. Actually, it involved some card and gift exchange, and mass exodus shortly thereafter.
Thank you so much, Terri and Michelle, for such an awesome party. We had a great time, and rolled out of there with seriously full bellies. :-)
Ok. Enough jibba-jabba. here's the pics:

The Guest of Honor.

The Birthday cake.

Tinkerbell, Beth's favorite Disney character, as she sits atop the cake.

The Diaper Cake.

The shower cake.

Thanks, Terri and Michelle, for such awesome decorations!

Shower game.
Thanks again, everyone. And, Beth's birthday is tomorrow, March 7. So feel free to holler at her.
We wish the best to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment