Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goodness it's been awhile

Just realized that it has been over a month since we have posted anything. Not much has really happened. I am still looking and applying like crazy for nursing jobs and Tod is still searching too. He probably puts in at least 6 or more applications a day in. I know one of these days something will come up for the both of us. My brother and sister in law purchased a beautiful crib for Clara. Tod put it together and it is in the living room. (Still need to get the room finished) My mother gave us a dresser so we now have a place to put all her clothes. I am starting to feel tired easily and seem to have less energy. Weight is still doing well and found out from the horrible glucose testing that my sugars are "just fine" which are amazing considering I didn't realize I was having the test done and I ate almost a half a package of cookies about 4 hours before the test. The appointments are still every 2 weeks and will start being every week middle of next month.
Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to any comments. We love you all.
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment