Thursday, March 17, 2011

34 week appointment

We had our check up today. Dr was pleased with my blood pressure and the fact that Miss Clara seems to think that she can wiggle around in there all she wants. Her heartbeat sounds steady and strong. Dr asked how I was feeling and I told her tired most of time but with little bursts of energy here and there. Dr feels certain that if things were to progress quickly now that Clara would be just fine and no need for steroids (big weight off my mind) but not quite ready for her to make her appearance just yet.
Tod finished the room and it looks very nice. Koral made a picture that I need to get a frame for that will match the decor perfectly. All the clothes are washed and put away, crib made and ready, and diapers waiting. Few more things I would like to get done around the house before bringing her home but the room was my biggest worry. Now I don't have too. He has been so wonderful and patient with me and my little "quirks".
We received some wonderful news, Tod's family will be coming to visit in June (Father and step mother) and hopefully August (sister and brother). I can not wait to met them. They have been so nice at accepting me and our situation and I feel so very blessed in so many ways.
I will try to keep this updated each week, time to go change over the laundry and Clara is getting up set that the laptop is "resting" on her. LOL
Take care all my wonderful family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment