Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some help or advice on this "problem" I have

Sure hoping someone can give me some advice on what to do. I know it is not the best thing to talk about and maybe I should be embarrassed to say anything, but here goes. I am just now having an issue with brushing my teeth. Had a bit of this during the first trimester. It went away but now back and with a vengeance. Almost every time I brush, regardless of what kind of toothpaste I use, empty stomach or not, leaning over, standing up straight,you name it; I end up vomiting. It's starting to get really annoying and I am really hoping someone might have another trick that can help me with this. Hope this finds everyone well and really hope to get some feed back on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment