Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hopefully clear up some confusion

I posted this link to my Facebook account thinking that it would be the easiest way to let everyone know I am expecting a baby on or about April 28th. Tod and I have actually known each other since the 5th grade, but being from a military family moved and returned during 9th grade. We did not have any classes together during high school (in fact he thought I hated him-believe it or not I was painfully shy back then). We reconnected mid-March in 2010 and actually started dating in June. Tod is a wonderful man who treats me incredibly well (spoils me rotten). Well, long story short, I thought I was going through menopause (another long family history story there), and found out nope having a little one instead. From his part of this blog you can tell he is very excited and so am I. Everything seems to be going well with little Clara even thought I am of an "advanced maternal age". Thank you to all my family and friends who are and standing with and helping us in all of this. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment